I recently took part of a great program called Cara Box Exchange. This is a fantastic way to get to know other woman whether or not you blog. Kaitlyn over at Wifessionals started this in hopes that we would reach out to each other and encourage each other. This exchange and future exchanges has been changed up a bit. Instead of only having two weeks to get to know your partners we now have two months. Its a refreshing change and you really get to know them and learn more about their daily life.
For this exchange I was paired with two amazing gals, Megan and Nilda. I sent Megan a box and Nilda sent me a box. It was great being paired with both these gals because we’re all newlyweds and experiencing the same transitions. I also enjoyed getting to know both of them because they are both so determined. Megan is a grad student/blogger and Nilda is a teacher/blogger. I am 100% confident you will become immediately attached to both gals and their blogs as soon as you start reading.
For this exchange the theme was Falling For Fall. As I have written here many of times ((here & here)) fall is my season. I live for the fall and winter. Growing up in the PNW ((pacific northwest)) the changing leafs has become my favorite thing to experience every year. Nilda nailed me to a T with my box.
1. That amazing scarf! Scarfs are my necklaces all fall/winter long. I’m already planning to wear it next week on Thanksgiving.
2. Navy tights with green polka-dots. Enough said! ((I have a great outfit planned for them and may try to post it on the blog…))
3. Gold nail polish. Why yes I have already painted my nails using this new color. I love a fresh manicure.
4. Hot chocolate brownies. As soon as L is done with dinner these are being made and no I am not sharing.
5. The cutest fall cookie mix in a mason jar. Since the brownies will be consuming my life I think these will be made and consumed Saturday. We’ll see if I can actually wait that long.
Well folks, there you have it, my box. Every time I participate I reminded how amazing people are to each other. It makes me want to try harder at being a great person towards others. I also want to encourage others while they are down. So if you are needing that extra bounce in your step please join the exchange. You will not be disappointed. Also, please stop by and say hello to my partners. Inspirational ladies.