How is it November 28th? Christmas is in four weeks and 2018 is only five weeks away. This month completely flew by for me.
Things around here haven’t been too exciting so I’m ready to liven things up. I really want to embrace these last few weeks of 2017. To help myself along I thought I’d set some goals. Some Christmas related and some not. I guess a mix of holiday cheer and self love.
- Decorate the house.
- Decorate my office.
- Bake cookies to share with the office.
- Start gathering items for L’s stocking.
- Purchase a dress for the annual office party.
- Try to skip blow drying my hair two to three times a week. Last night was night one.
- Work out at least three to four days a week. I really need to get back into a routine.
- Drink half my weight in water (ounces) everyday.
- Post here at least twice a week.
- Go see The Orient Express. Looks so good!
I know this isn’t the most adventurous list but I truly feel this will help me stay motivated, in the holiday spirit and give myself a little love.
Last year I had hard time getting in the spirit and really embracing the season. This year has been completely different so far. I’m still having a hard time accepting Grandpa isn’t with us and our traditional Christmas Eve gathering is going to look completely different.
I just need to remember to embrace the season. Let myself feel the joy.