So I started this post then needed to step away. Well I didn’t save it so I’m starting from scratch…
I’m in disbelief it’s Thanksgiving. Where has this year gone?! Every year goes by faster and faster. The days are long but the years are short is a very true statement. So given the season I thought I would write down all the little things I’m grateful for.
- L. I don’t even know how to put into words how grateful I am for him and our marriage. It’s not perfect and it’s messy and we bicker but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- Grandpa. I love him so very much. I’m still having a hard time accepting he isn’t with us this holiday season. He loved the holidays and the only way the tree had enough tinsel is if you wrapped it in tinfoil.
- Nicole. She just gets me. We just get each other. Even though she lives far away we can communicate with a simple text. It helps her not feel so far away.
- Mom and Sissie. Three musketeers for life.
- My fur babies. There is nothing better than snuggling their fuzzy faces every night. Walking in the door after a long rough day is the best only because of the excitement the dogs have.
- L’s family. They are amazing. Each in their own way and I love it.
- My job. Because of my job I’m able to contribute to our little life.
- My cars seat warmers. Highly needed. Especially since it’s been 40 degrees every morning.
- Coffee with vanilla almond milk. My day cannot begin without it.
- My health. So far i haven’t had an medical emergencies and I’m very grateful.
- My body. Also because the above my body is able to do some amazing things. I can workout if I want without pain (as long as I have proper form).
- The snow. It looks like it’s going to be another great ski season. Just hope the snow stays in the mountains.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family. If you do participate in shopping today, tomorrow, or any point this weekend please remember the sales associates are human too. They have families too. Not all of them are choosing to work today.